Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Place: KL BIRD PARK ( PIC HEAVY)

 KL BIRD PARK
 The biggest FREE FLIGHT walk-in aviary



If you like things with wings and alive, please go to BIRD PARK in KUALA LUMPUR now.
If you like birds flying over your heads and poop on your shirt, please go to BIRD PARK.
I can guarantee you will like it! If you don't, please tell me why ( I dare you)

There are 200 species in that park and you won't be in and out in one hour.. hell no! I was there at least 3 hours. That's because that park is super huge, with waterfalls, lakes and playgrounds that could remind you of the scene from JURASSIC PARK before T-Rex mayhem.









 A Bird Nest

If you really love birds, I guess you won't mind hang out with them while you sip your drinks.  No worries they won't bug you. ^_^ 



Want to walk with a bird? Let's go! 



Sleeping Flamingo!

JURASSIC PARK much? 

It's sleeping owl. What do you expect it to do in broad day light? 

For RM2, you can give this parrot milk powder and sunflower seeds.

Peacock is always beautiful and proud of it! 

 you will see a lot of peacock on the trees


So, if you want more pictures, you can go to my photobucket album, KL BIRD PARK 2011 or to its website: KL  BIRD PARK

You will  have full total body workout from this place alone! ^_^



4 comments:

  1. Cool photos! I think birds are so beautiful, but I'm always wary of standing around them for too long, b/c I fear being pooped on. Haha. Silly, but true. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jhan!! birds are a beauty! talking bout poop.. my sis's bf shirt been pooped on by those birds at the park ! mua ha ha ha ( evil laugh)

    ReplyDelete
  3. martha stewart dh smpai.aku belum... hehehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. itu la.. aku nampak poster muka die pegang burung2.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read your lovely comments!