Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Food Place- Pepper Lunch

Pepper Lunch 



 I've been introduced to Pepper Lunch just few months ago and I am addicted to it. It is so delicious and tasteful and we need to mix it ourselves makes it more interesting! ^_^

Price is reasonable between RM10- RM30. Oh yes, try the ice cream too.. I finished it too fast to even remember to take a pic! opss...

 Place: PAVILION, KUALA LUMPUR ( Currently it is under renovation, nooooooooooooo)


Spaghetti Bolognese

They serve it like this.... 


and we mix it like this! I got super excited on mixing part...



 Chicken Fried Rice

There's a yummyness butter inside that rice..Mix it and your taste bud will thank you for it.




HAPPY EATING!! ^_^










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love to read your lovely comments!