Thursday, October 27, 2011

Blogger Help


HOW TO ADD SOCIAL MEDIA ICON SET ON BLOGSPOT/BLOGGER









The HOW-TO:

1. Search for your preferable social media button such as "Amazing Free Social Media Icon Packs"

2. After you download the packs, resize it or sometime they already given you the size button ( 32x32 or 64x64) either way, you need to put in .JPG format( for some odd reason, I couldn't make it work with .PNG)

3,Upload your button on Photobucket.com

4. Open your blogspot, click on "Design"

5. Click "Add Gadget"



5. There will be pop up, choose "HTML/Javascript"


6. From your photobucket, point your cursor to the icon image (no need to click) and copied "HTML code"



7. Copied it inside "Configure HTML" on your blogspot.



8. Repeat the code with different HTML code from your photobucket like this




9. Change the one with hightlight to your link like this:
 I can manage to highlight one, but you need to CHANGE ALL ("http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v316/shareenadean/?action=view&current=blogger6.jpg")




10. click SAVE. You're done!

I hope you will understand my instruction, I really want to make sure it is simple and you can follow it.
If you have any other inquiries or you do not understand my instructions, please let me know. ^_^
ok, darlings? ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love to read your lovely comments!