Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Happening: F & N Big Fun Fest! (PIC HEAVY)



Venue: Streets of Bukit Bintang.

Time: 2 pm ( I guess ) until god knows when.



I don't have any idea about this event before. I was supposed to go for an interview that day which, the interviewer seems to be forgotten her brain in her fridge that morning thus one her staff told me to reschedule my ass to come back again for another interview. For that reason my finger speaks louder than words.

Enough with the rant already. This is about my clueless to jungle of youth event. It was F & N event with full of free flowing F & N beverages, games, DIY shirts and put your face on F & N cans. I need to buy at least (2) 500 ml of F & N beverages and I can design my own shirt or put my sweet cute face on a soda can so I can brag to my grandchildren that I used to be ambassador for some drink that I puked when I was 8 years old during Raya ^_^ ( No, I didn't put my face on soda can, in case you are wondering)

There was bunch of Deejays, celebrities and competition for 17 teams of dancers, and oh! Shawn Lee was making a goooooooood sound in beat boxing. Amazing! There was some band as well but I was too tired and too uncomfortable to wait that long so I went to bookstore and browse graphic design nerd books. ^_^


So let's pictures do the talking now.


Booths





Booth of Free Flow beverage!



Games:



Flash Mob! They want to make it as the biggest flash mob in KL. ^_^


Graffiti Art




Entertainment:

Shawn Lee, Malaysian own BeatBoxer .. no idea how old is he. **clueless**

Amazing. I love beatboxer.


Awal Ashaari and deejay from Singapore. ^_^


At least F & N didn't make my day goes to waste! ^_^





2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I love to read your lovely comments!