Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Harry Potter : Deathly Hallows

photo credit: poster

Thank you J.K Rowling for this adventure of my life time. Harry Potter gives me such pleasure more than chocolate.


( photo credit: Thank you so much. )


I admitted that I don't read the whole series, only Deathly Hallows because I got it cheap for 2€ at Sokos but I am truly amazed by your amazing imaginations. For the people who bring this piece of magic to silver screens, thank you.


It has been truly a magical ride all through this years and I have always looking forward and waited with enthusiastic every year..

I do not have any special preference on which Harry Potter's movie I like the best, I love them all equally. The end was spectacular. I've read it before the movie is out and I can say,the movie was done almost accurately and beautifully. Just like in my imaginations when I read it. Of course, there are some bits and pieces couldn't fit into the movie because that would make the movie
length up to 4 or 5 hours? Even so, I will be sitting on my bottom and watch it diligently as I put popcorn on my mouth.

For Harry Potter fans, I think we both know that this is a tragic day for us all..no more boy with lightning scars to look forward to... no more charming prank twin brothers... no more clueless Ron and uptight Hermione ...

(photo credit: sob..sob .. waaaa.. )

(photo credit: Kids grow so fast..sob..sob.. )


There is only 2 things left for me to do now,

1. visit Harry Potter park at Orlando, USA

(photo credit: HP park)

2. spend the night at Castle Hotel.

(photo credit: Hotel)


I will keep this magic within me for the rest of my life and perhaps pass it down to my future children.

Thank you again.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love to read your lovely comments!