Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Beautiful Sarawakian Layered Cake


(photo credit : kek lapis Esko)
*click to enlarged*




There is a lot of things that makes me proud to be Sarawakian in Borneo. (Ok I may not be speakingthe native language that fluently anymore due to my family moved in KL when I was younger).

This beautiful layered cake really makes cake making a whole new level. The way it is structured with vibrant colors makes people love to admire it rather than eating it. Surprisingly, it is not as sweet as it looks! Another bonus for anyone who doesn't like sweet.


This is a very famous layered cake whenever we celebrate Aidilfitri or Hari Raya. It
will be in every house in Sarawak, Borneo. This is one of them. I am excited to show you this because it is so pretty!!!




This is how most of layered cake been made. I can't find anything to do cake above but you will get the idea. ^_^






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love to read your lovely comments!