Saturday, May 14, 2011

Cream Puff With Custard Filling and Chocolate Ganache.



Call it profiterole, cream puff (US), or choux à la crème, this is one desert I keep making over and over again, easy and delicious! I can eat it with ice cream, custard or even by itself...so much more ..


Recipe for cream puff, I followed this pastry chef, Chef Eric Crowley. It is so fluffy and soft! I like it!





For cream custard fillings, I followed recipes from this excellent pastry chef. Unfortunately, you have to subscribe to her e-book and you will have free cream puff recipes, together with cream custard fillings.^__^ Trust me, you won't regret it.






Have great Weekend! ^__^



2 comments:

  1. this looks incredibly yummy! I wish I had someone like you living next door. You could've made me all these wonderful stuff for me. I could also work for you as the one who tests the food you make or something! Isn't taht a great idea? lol.
    Thanks for the comment btw. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! so we can be fat together! ^__^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read your lovely comments!