Saturday, May 21, 2011

Brownies


I love brownies. Heck! I love every thing chocolatey. I have extra chocolate in my fridge and always have a rush to bake something with it. I don't know, it's crazy. I can't have a bit of chocolate or I will bake with it. I could just eat it but I want to bake it. Don't ask why.

This is nice brownies. I can't say it is the best I've ever taste or perhaps because I am such a bad baker?


I got the recipe from JoyOfBaking.com



For the topping, I just melt chocolate and condensed milk and pour on top of the brownies when it out from the oven. Heaven!





ENJOY!!!


4 comments:

  1. omg! I love brownies! and this looks so damn yummy. I don't think you're a bad baker. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ! It is my guilty pleasure! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm. I love chocolate too. It's so yummy! Your brownies look delish!... I think it's funny that you want to bake with your chocolate. I'm not much of a baker, so I usually just want to devour them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jhan: Thank you. It is funny for me as well. ^___^ I got bakers itch... hhaha..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read your lovely comments!