Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Waffles: A Perfect Breakfast

Hi guys! who like waffles? I do!! I had waffles with kiwi and I'm in clouds. It is easy, quick and delicious! ^_^ Think about how lovely it is to put chocolate chip.... I never tell you it is going to be healthy, is it? ^_^




I got the recipe from AllRecipes.com but I think it is pretty basic.


Ingredients

  • 2 eggs
  • 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 3/4 cups milk
  • 1/2 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 tablespoon white sugar
  • 4 teaspoons baking powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions

  1. Preheat waffle iron. Beat eggs in large bowl with hand beater until fluffy. Beat in flour, milk, vegetable oil, sugar, baking powder, salt and vanilla, just until smooth.
  2. Spray preheated waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray. Pour mix onto hot waffle iron. Cook until golden brown. Serve hot.

owned: OneShyOfABunch (AllRecipes.com)




2 comments:

  1. Yum! I had french toast for breakfast this morning. There must be something in the air tell us to have decadent breakfasts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. true!! I love french toast , waffles and all the yummy stuff in the morning! It instantly wake me up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read your lovely comments!