Sunday, April 10, 2011

Muffins again

I've made half a dozen of muffins today. It is the same recipes I used from the last post except I used dark chocolate. I love muffins. I really love muffins. Can't you tell? ^_^

How I love to smell the fresh baking muffins..




From recipes : Titli Niihan Busy Kicthen


2 cup flour

1 cup butter

1 cup sugar

2 tsp baking powder

1 tsp vanilla essence

½ tsp salt

2 eggs

½ cup milk

Filling of your choice


1. Mix butter, eggs and sugar until smooth

2. Mix flour, baking powder and salt

3. Mix 2 mixture and add half of the milk until it smooth.

4. Add another half of the milk and add fillings of your choice.

5. Bake 170c for 30 minutes. Enjoy!!


Happy Baking and Eating! ^_^






3 comments:

  1. Ah, there is nothing better than the smell of fresh muffins in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's yummy! i love muffins! followed you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paris Pastry: me too! the smell of it really freshen you up than any other perfume! ^_^

    Tengturista: it is yummy. I adore muffins. I love your photography skills! follow too! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read your lovely comments!