Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fast Crafts: Basket and Can Make Over

This is my first post on crafts. I could put it on my other blog but I think food, crafts and travels get along together.^_^

I like doing crafts and I am sure most of you like it too but sometime we tend to be discourage because most of "serious" crafters have professional equipments and it does look cute or professional in a way that we wanted and we cringe if we should buy what they are using.

I do have that moment... ^_^



This is my project for yesterday.




I am not showing what is in my make up but I got this small basket at recycle center and I pretty much bored with it so I just give it a "make over" by putting patterned cloth inside. It is great because if I get bored with it, I can change it again! ^_^ No sewing needed.





This is outside the basket. You can put anything. It is spring so I want to have spring feeling to it. Just cut some cards and paste it with double side tape and ta-da! new look! ^_^




A can with muffin liners flowers. It is simple and you can paste anything! ^_^ Of course if you are using colored muffin liners, it could look more kawaii (cute)




Have a nice day!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. I love the muffin wrapper decoration for the can!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read your lovely comments!