Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Dessert


Heelloow!


I hope you have a great Easter. My stomach was pretty happy when it is full with good foods. ^_^ I've spend Easter with my bf's dad and he cook us lamb chop. Too bad I didn't get the picture because my stomach was growling with hunger so I couldn't think of anything. ^_^

The best part of it when he made us dessert. OMG! it is so good! It is very gourmet and lovely of each bites.




Dessert List:

Strawberries

Mango Sorbe

Kiwi

Chocolate Mousse

Chocolate stick

Chocolate waffles crushed.

Mascarpone Cheese with Cream

Raspberry puree




2 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks delicious--and it looks beautiful! (You took your mom's cooking advice--and I thought that was such cute advice!)

    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read your lovely comments!