Sunday, March 20, 2011

Chocolate Easter Egg

Easter will be on 24th April 2011 and they already start selling chocolate eggs. I don't celebrate Easter but the chocolate egg is so cute. There is chocolate bunny as well. ^_^

My bf bought chocolate egg for me just to try it out and the fact that I love chocolate so much, you can see the result behind me (if you know what I mean).


This is the box. A very small box.



Crack the egg and you will get a whole chocolate in there! I couldn't finish it.




2 comments:

  1. Shareena you've been hiding this blog from me! It's heavenly!!! I love all things food...and I especially fancy chocolate.

    I'm now following this one too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, Stacey! I love food and eating food. Just don't expect to be healthy...hehhhehe... ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read your lovely comments!