Saturday, January 29, 2011

Honey CornFlakes

Today I feeling sweet, so I baked some honey cornflakes. I know it is not the healthiest but I don't care.

It is a very simple and easy to make. The first time I ate this a few years ago when in Malaysia we celebrated Eid-Mubarak, the end of Ramadhan for muslim. I went to my friend house and although there is a lot of cakes and other biscuits on the table, I only eat honey cornflakes until she have to refill it. Embarassing. I think my mom was embarrassed about me. ^_~

This is my honey cornflakes.



Ingredients:

Butter

Brown sugar

Honey

Cornflakes

I'm sorry I don't put the measurement because I don't measure when I made this and still it turns out as sweet as honey, just the way I like it.

If you want an exact measurement, click here.

How-To:

1. Melt butter and sugar in double boiler.

2. Add cornflakes with butter and sugar mixture.

3. Add honey.

4. Put inside the oven for 10-15 mins in 175c.

5. EAT!!


Sorry I'm not a good food photographer for food but I guarantee it taste good.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love to read your lovely comments!