Monday, January 31, 2011

Caramel Pudding

I give myself pat on the back because I used to make this pudding caramel before and it seems it hates me for some reason and it was disastrous. I know for some people is easy peasy but not for me, lots of trial and errors. When my friend put up a picture of her caramel pudding for sale and obviously my saliva is dripping down, I've gathered some nerves and do it again! The result was perfect except..

It is not the most good looking pudding caramel like others. (^_^ sorry!) because I kinda rough with it when I put it on the plate and for someone who have tendency to break stuff, this is what happen.

But anyway this is it!




Ingredients:

400 ml Fresh Milk

5 tbsp sugar

3 eggs

2 egg yolk

Vanilla essence

Caramel:

5tbsp Sugar

2 tbsp water


How To:

1. Mix sugar and water until brown and add to baking tray or ramekins.

2. In different bowl, add eggs and egg yolks. While stirring, add sugar a little by little, do not let it bubbles.

3. In different saucepan, add milk and vanilla. Heat it until 60c, do not let it reach boiling point.

4. With the hot milk, add it with the eggs mixtures and stir. Add this mixture to caramel.

5. Heat in the oven using double boiler for 40 mins in 150c.

6. Do not shake and repeat my stupid mistake. Be gentle. ^_^


I've took this recipes from MyResipi


p/s: I will take another nice picture if I'm doing it again soon. Hopefully, I'll learn my mistakes.




1 comment:

  1. Bravo! I think it looks great! I'm definitely drooling. Caramel is never the easiest to work with anyway ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read your lovely comments!