It is not the most good looking pudding caramel like others. (^_^ sorry!) because I kinda rough with it when I put it on the plate and for someone who have tendency to break stuff, this is what happen.
But anyway this is it!
400 ml Fresh Milk
5 tbsp sugar
2 egg yolk
2 tbsp water
1. Mix sugar and water until brown and add to baking tray or ramekins.
2. In different bowl, add eggs and egg yolks. While stirring, add sugar a little by little, do not let it bubbles.
3. In different saucepan, add milk and vanilla. Heat it until 60c, do not let it reach boiling point.
4. With the hot milk, add it with the eggs mixtures and stir. Add this mixture to caramel.
5. Heat in the oven using double boiler for 40 mins in 150c.
6. Do not shake and repeat my stupid mistake. Be gentle. ^_^
I've took this recipes from MyResipi
p/s: I will take another nice picture if I'm doing it again soon. Hopefully, I'll learn my mistakes.